SRS Based Shock tests are specified in the Frequency Domain in terms of acceleration (G) vs. frequency (Hz) and typically are associated with high-g environments caused by severe impacts, explosive events, etc. SRS transient shocks incorporate a broad range of frequencies into the test pulse which better approximate the real mechanical event.
In addition to perform a shock test defined in SRS domain, TEKNO-ETA has the capability to perform all shock testing profiles with SRS conversion techniques and using MWSM for the systems that have relatively large mass and exceeds the limits of an electrodynamic shaker.
Testing Standards we can carry out:
- MIL-STD-810F Procedure I Functional Shock, Figure 516.5-8 Test SRS
- MIL-STD-810F Prodecure V Crash Hazard, Figure 516.5-8 Test SRS
- MIL-STD-810G Procedure I Functional Shock, Figure 516.6-8 Test SRS
- MIL-STD-810G Procedure V Crash Hazard, Figure 516.6-8 Test SRS
- MIL-STD-810G Change 1 Procedure I Functional Shock, Figure 516.7-9 Test SRS
- MIL-STD-810G Change 1 Procedure V Crash Hazard, Figure 516.7-9 Test SRS
- STANAG 4141
Please feel free to contact us for additional testing standards and applicability of your custom testing profiles.